有许多开发人员和团队 在 wild (opens new window) 使用 XState，以帮助控制其应用中的各个方面，包括前端和后端，以及许多不同的框架（甚至没有框架！）：
- The Hashicorp Vault project (opens new window) uses XState to control contextual user flows for getting new users up and running. The machines are in the open-source repository (opens new window).
- The Service Workies game (opens new window) has many levels whose flows are controlled by XState.
- "At bridge21.com (opens new window) we are re-writing our site using XState 3 and react-automata. It's a game changer.
- KongHQ (opens new window) has it "...deployed to production in Kong to handle form states (error, loading, modal, fetch machines etc.) in our Vue app (opens new window)"
- "Using XState 4 extensively in 4D Healthware (opens new window)'s frontend app.
- "We are using XState at Meru Health (opens new window) in our React Native app for managing many interactions.
- There is also a relevant presentation of using XState at React Helsinki (opens new window)
- "I used XState in a touchable app for the Royal Tyrrell Museum (Alberta - Canada) and documented its use in this article: "Modeling a Screensaver with a Statechart, a real use case" (opens new window)."
- "Used XState for the navigation of a keg analytics web-app BinaryBeer (opens new window)."
- "Used XState to model data fetching and filtering of a collection of products 👉 stimm.com (opens new window)"
- "We're now using xstate to power a couple of the more complicated interactions at my place in our Behavior Insights Engine at Maritz (opens new window).
- At Cypress (opens new window) we chose XState to manage state for our open source Real World App (opens new window). The app is a payment application used to demonstrate real-world usage of Cypress testing methods, patterns, and workflows. The machines (opens new window) are used for several different types of scenarios present in modern, responsive web applications.
- "We use XState at the backend in projects to control entity state" (https://www.linkedin.com/in/haltentech-team)